A fully interactive architecture showroom
PROJEKTIL created an interactive augmented reality installation. 5 projectors mapping an architectural model in scale 1 : 200.
Over the same model, various simulations (nightlife, sun and shadow, etc.) can be shown, as well as information (use zones, green areas, transport etc.).
Not only the mapped model projection is controlled remotely by an iPad, but the whole space! This includes 44 dimmable dali lamps, 6 DMX lamps, 9 beamers, a touchscreen and the audio system.
- 1 architecture model scale 1 : 200
- 1 iPad
- 9 full HD beamers
- 6 macminis
- 5000 vertices to set
- 40+ different animations and stills
- 44 dimmable dali lamps
- 6 DMX lamps
- 1 touchscreen
- room ambiance and model interaction via iPad
- - All communications based on OpenSoundControl protocol
- - MeshWarpServer for realtime-meshwarping
- - MaxMSP/Jitter for interaction control and video player
- - Python script for device control via rs232
- - All modeling, animation and rendering with Blender